Metadata Camp is limited to 30 attendees to maximize personal training and hands-on software experience.
I think every Photo Organizer who works with digital photos should attend Metadata Camp. It will upgrade your workflow to a whole new level of professionalism. Between Andrew's technical knowledge and Rachel's marketing savvy, the whole package is well worth the time and expense.
Fancy, 2017 Metadata Camp Alum
Who Should Attend?
- Photo Organizers
- Family Historians
- Memory keepers who want to ensure their family legacies are preserved properly
What do I get?
- 16 hours of live instruction
- Hands-on training with industry-standard software
- Leave with an end-to-end workflow to manage metadata for client photos
- Develop core competencies necessary for APPO DPO Certification
- Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday
- Happy Hour on Tuesday Evening
- Light Snacks and Refreshments
- Follow-up private Q&A webinar to ensure you implement what you learned at camp